Monday, February 5, 2007

Snowglobe 2007: Just Another Day at Work.


My company has an annual ski trip up to Lake Tahoe, which I was looking forward to since I started work. Although I heard people raving about past trips, I had absolutely no idea what to expect and was anxious to experience this event firsthand. I wound up signing up on a day when most of my small group friends/co-workers were going, which made the trip that much more memorable.

I spent most of the day snowboarding with Caroline, Jesse, and Abe, and in the evening, we met up with the rest of the gang. While the schedule of events stated that there was a after-ski party later that evening, I wasn't expecting it to be a big deal. However, in hindsight, I can honestly say that it was far better than the holiday party (which also blew my mind). I spent most of the night with the crowd I went boarding with, along with Christina, Gina, and Jeff, although we would also do our own thing and mingle with other friends. All in all, I like work days like these! Needless to say, this was an amazing day, and I'm already looking forward to next year!

Erin and Caroline: co-workers, yet Dookies.


[props to Jesse for the first picture]

No comments: