Monday, February 26, 2007

Another First Day.

Today was our first day in our new building. Over the weekend, my entire department moved to a new building about a mile south of the main Googleplex campus. And in typical Google randomness fashion, the Stanford marching band (yes, the same ones that got run over by the Cal Bears) surprised us by playing their fight song in front of our building. They were all dressed up in very random costumes, and none of us really knew what was going on. I go there late and took a couple of pictures of their post-performance flight.

I found out later that they actually snuck inside and took a whole lot of our food as well. I dunno if this is true or not, but I think it is. Man, hearing that news had memories of my college days come flooding back. I still remember as a freshman, the advice I got from upperclassmen that I should take advantage of any opportunities on campus that offer free food.

Man, it's only been eight months, but college seems like so long ago...

1 comment:

Lee Bee said...

I hear ya on the 8 months :P but google sounds like such a cool place to work, just from reading your blog. too bad it's all the way out in san fran.

gonna be in san fran for about a week in early june :)