Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Chris Tomlin Night.

Tonight, Jeff, Hannah, and I went to San Jose to see Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman, and Louie Giglio in the "How Great Is Our God" tour. The concert was held in a packed SJSU Event Center, and it was awesome to see the place filled with worshippers from all walks of life.

I was bummed because we were under the impression that Matt Redman wasn't going to be there. However, much to my surprise, after Chris led us into worship, he invited Matt up on stage to join him. With a powerful message by Louie Giglio about the majesty and glory of God's power- as seen in His creation of the universe and the stars- the night was just what I needed.

I included another picture of Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman leading us into praise below.

1 comment:

david c welker said...

I'm looking forward to catching this tour in Cleveland next month. Sounds like it was an incredible night of worship.