Saturday, April 14, 2007

Family Time.

I spent today with two of my cousins from my mom's side of the family. The beautiful people you see next to me are Daniel and Esther, two of my closest cousins. They're both working in the city and took some time to just chill with me and wander around NY, since I haven't been able to do so in such a long time. It was so great and refreshing to see them, and just being around them helped me really take a break from the deep emotions I've been dealing with recently. So yeah, thanks, you two, for making things a bit easier to cope with and reminding me of the importance of family.

Later that night, I spent time with cousin's son (which I guess makes him my second cousin). His name is Zubin, he's two years old, and is as adorable in person as he is in the picture. Man, I love kids.

No comments: