Monday, January 7, 2008

Waiting To Go Home.

I was waiting for the 38BX to go home from work when I caught this angle.

This is why I like working in downtown San Francisco. The skyline in the Financial District is not as suffocatingly dominating as ones seen in metropolises, and yet it still is distinctively urban. San Francisco is just the right size for the Financial District to feel like you're in a metropolis and yet you still can quickly access neighborhoods as unique as the Haight, the Mission, and the Richmond, which makes the city incredibly diverse and versatile. Today was one of those days where I was able to take a small step back and realize how much God has blessed me in allowing me to live in a place like this.

I hope that you're able to find little breaks in the busyness of life to really reflect and be thankful of the blessings. :)

No comments: